Enroll a Student
To enroll a new student please download the Registration Packet for the appropriate school.
Each packet includes:
- Student Information Form
- Records Release Form
- Health Record Form
- Title VII Student Eligibility Certification
- Student Handbook
- Application For Free and Reduced Lunch
- Birth Certificate
- Last Report Card If Applicable
- Immunization Record*
- IEP For Students With Special Needs
- Proof of Residency
- Pay stub
- Income tax form
- Deed or lease to house or apartment
- Utility or other bills sent to the student’s home address
- Membership documents – such as library cards – based upon residency
- Voter registration document
- Official driver’s license, learner’s permit or non-driver I.D.
- State- or other government-issued ID
*New York State Law Requires Parents to have a copy of child's immunization record and proof of residency.
Kindergarten registration is held each year in late February or early March. To register, children must be 5 years old on or before December 1 of the calendar year in which they begin Kindergarten. They must have a valid birth certificate and proof of the following immunizations:
- Inactivated Polio Vaccine (TOPV/IPV) - 3 doses plus a booster
- Measles Mumps & Rubella (MMR) - 2 doses
- Tetanus Toxoid-Containing Vaccine and Pertussis Vaccine (DTP/DTaP) 3 doses
- Varicella (Chickenpox) - 1 dose
- Haemophilus influenzae type b (HiB) 1 dose
- Hepatitis B - 3 doses
For more information contact the principal at the school you wish to enroll.
Once your child is registered, a screening will be scheduled at the school your child will attend.