Enroll a Student
To enroll a new student please download the Registration Packet for the appropriate school.
Each packet includes:
- Student Information Form
- Records Release Form
- Health Record Form
- Title VII Student Eligibility Certification
- Student Handbook
- Application For Free and Reduced Lunch
- Birth Certificate
- Last Report Card If Applicable
- Immunization Record*
- IEP For Students With Special Needs
- Proof of Residency
- Pay stub
- Income tax form
- Deed or lease to house or apartment
- Utility or other bills sent to the student’s home address
- Membership documents – such as library cards – based upon residency
- Voter registration document
- Official driver’s license, learner’s permit or non-driver I.D.
- State- or other government-issued ID
*New York State Law Requires Parents to have a copy of child's immunization record and proof of residency.
ONLINE PreK and Kindergarten Registration
Kindergarten registration is held each year in late February or early March. To register, children must be 5 years old on or before December 1 of the calendar year in which they begin Kindergarten. They must have a valid birth certificate and proof of the following immunizations:
- Inactivated Polio Vaccine (TOPV/IPV) - 3 doses plus a booster
- Measles Mumps & Rubella (MMR) - 2 doses
- Tetanus Toxoid-Containing Vaccine and Pertussis Vaccine (DTP/DTaP) 3 doses
- Varicella (Chickenpox) - 1 dose
- Haemophilus influenzae type b (HiB) 1 dose
- Hepatitis B - 3 doses
For more information contact the principal at the school you wish to enroll.
Once your child is registered, a screening will be scheduled at the school your child will attend.